Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I Know Heavenly Father Loves Me (A Child's Song)




Whenever I hear the song
of a bird 
or look at the blue, blue sky;


Whenever I feel the rain on my face



or the wind as it rushes by;


                   Whenever I touch a velvet rose 
                            
                          
  or walk by a lilac tree,
             

















I’m glad that I live in this beautiful world 



Heavenly Father created for 

me.


He gave me my eyes that I might see the color of butterfly wings.


He gave me my ears that I might hear the magical sound of things.


                      
               He gave me my life, my mind, my heart,  I thank Him reverently
                



for all his creations of which I’m a part.


Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves

me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its interesting that one of the ways we show our love to another is to do things that are good and makes them happy. yet as we go about the day and don't pay attention to the flower growing along side the freeway or the beautiful sky or the smile of a stranger we don't reflect that the beauty and the good all around us is one way God is showing His love for us. john