Monday, May 27, 2013

Grandbabies

Many who read this blog know that I have six grandchildren: Isaac lives in Washington, Daniel lives here in So Cal, Elizabeth and her three triplet siblings, Charlie, Eddie and Lucy live in New Jersey.  Many of you also know that my daughter Emily, the mother of the New Jersey clan, has her own blog: 3-ring.blogspot.com.  

Yesterday, Emily posted on her blog with pictures of her four kids celebrating Easter.  It inspired me to post some of their pictures on my blog.  Pictures of my other two grandchildren follow below.  Proud grandpa!
 Everyone that sees him or his picture and know me say that he looks like a young me.  What do you think? 
Aren't these two boys just too cute?  That's Eddie to the left of Charlie.  Yes, they're in the "terrible twos," but they are wonderful little boys who will be best friends.
 This is Lucy, the little red-haired girl of the triumverate.  She is full of pee and vinegar, just like her mother was, and has been blessed with a fertile mind, also like her mother (and grandmother.)
 This is big sister, Elizabeth.  She is a cutie and is quite the princess.  She helps mom and dad with the triplets.
Daniel is Doug's three-year old.  He comes to visit every other weekend, much to his frustration.  Once here, he enjoys Shumpa and G-ma. 
Here is seven-year old Isaac.  He will be entering the 3rd grade next fall and will be every bit as smart as his mother, Rebecca.

So these are my grandbabies.  I am a fortunate, proud grandfather of them all!  

1 comment:

Emily said...

Playing with bubble wrap! The perfect toddler pastime!