Sunday, June 8, 2014

An Invitation to Visit Another of My Blogs

It appears that some people who know me and care for me were genuinely alarmed by my recent posting about my "Naturally Curly Red Hair."   Concern has been voiced about 1) my potential slippage into apostasy from the Church, and 2) the potential for people that my have looked/or currently look to me for leadership, having been a bishop, to struggle with their own testimonies.  This concern has prompted me to write about where I am spiritually and to give insight into my some of my most profound religious thoughts and feelings.  I have chosen to write about it in another blog because of it being a purely spiritual matter and concerns my role as His disciple.  I invite you to please go to my blog entitled: 

redashisdisciple.blogspot.com (RED As His Disciple).

No comments: