Monday, January 6, 2014

Three Blogs Now Instead of One

To begin the new year, I made the decision to take this blog and spin off parts of it.  I have sometimes felt as I have referred people I see in a therapeutic setting to this blog that I was sharing a bit too much of me.  It has sometimes seemed that I may have made myself somewhat too transparent to a client.  I also believe that because of my prominent religious beliefs, I may have made someone feel uncomfortable about my religiosity.

To that end, I will continue to write about the transitions in my life in this blog.  Obviously, part of those transitions will take place in the therapeutic and religious worlds I inhabit.  But those postings which are basically therapeutic in nature, or are basically religious in nature, will be posted on new blogs I've already established. 

The new blog for therapeutic postings is to be found at:

redmft.blogspot.com  (RED Marriage and Family Therapist)

The new blog for religious postings is to be found at:

redashisdisciple.blogspot.com  (RED As His Disciple)

By the way, regarding the religious blog, I kept a Book of Mormon Journal as I read the Book during 2013.  I have included it on that blog.

As of today, all of the postings on "redmft" are merely postings from this blog.  The same is true of "redashisdisciple" except the Journal. 

Again, I appreciate those few souls who have been reading some or all of my redintransition.blogspot.com postings, and the fewer souls who make comments.  As you may have noticed recently, I again changed the look of the blog (all of the blogs have the same look) to be RED in color.  I changed it from the original template (this is the 3rd) because comments could not be left. I've been told that is the case with this new template, which is very frustrating to me.  I have taken steps I believe will allow comments, but in case I still don't have the bug worked out, please inform me at my email address:

redintransition@gmail.com

I encourage anyone who may want to say something to not be shy but to write comments.  They are helpful to me.

No comments: